Surely...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by DanTheLion, Jul 11, 2006.

  1. DanTheLion

    DanTheLion Guest

    DanTheLion, Jul 11, 2006

  2. DanTheLion

    DanTheLion Guest

    DanTheLion, Jul 11, 2006

  3. DanTheLion

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 11, 2006
  4. DanTheLion

    DanTheLion Guest

    Musta been, but it messed my score up!

    DanTheLion, Jul 11, 2006
  5. DanTheLion

    CHRIS WALTON Guest

    How did it mess your score up? None of the other 3 answers would make
    remotely any sense. You would have to select that answer as a best guess
    anyway!

    CHRIS WALTON, Jul 11, 2006
  6. DanTheLion

    Lasher Guest

    Yeah, its wrong. By the way, I've missed you guys? Where the hell has
    everyone been?! See you all soon.

    *PING* LRM - Where's my "That one Sunday" post? lol.

    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Jul 12, 2006
  7. Well yeah, I chose that answer anyway. So I'll stop moaning.

    [email protected]=-, Jul 12, 2006
  8. DanTheLion

    MitchS Guest

    Why we been raght hyeah. Where you been at?
    Good to see ya.

    MitchS, Jul 12, 2006
  9. DanTheLion

    Lasher Guest

    Rollin' with my homies on Lakeshore...kidding. Learning C++ and doing
    volunteer work for Sony Online Entertainment as a sort of moderator/admin.
    Also having fun decompiling their programs and adding stuff back into them.
    Going to go to New Orleans this weekend. BD has been giving me some advice
    so I won't spend more than $20.00 at Harrah's. A lot of this month has
    been getting things in order for school and whatnot as far as getting my
    AAS completed.

    Lasher, Jul 12, 2006
  10. DanTheLion

    JaR Guest

    Famous last words.

    JaR, Jul 12, 2006
  11. DanTheLion

    LRM Guest

    That's not all you've been up to! Recently, Lasher helped me find out how
    long it would take to hook my youngest on myspace. It takes about 24 hours
    to create a profile and convince a rather intelligent 16-year-old to hook up
    for some not-so-enterprising activities.Somehow I just didn't think it would
    happen in such a tech savvy family, but I was wrong. For this I declare
    Lasher the Hero Of That One Sunday. I'll be posting the sorted stuff in the
    Sekrit site this weekend.

    LRM, Jul 12, 2006
  12. DanTheLion

    Lasher Guest

    Lets not misinterpret, especially from Briscobar's post about MySpace.
    Read the site.

    Lasher, Jul 13, 2006
  13. DanTheLion

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest