    but didn't get the answers I needed.

    Thankx,
    JDM

    JDM, Mar 3, 2005

  2. JDM

    Big Will Guest

    try creating a new profile and see if that helps.

    Regards,

    Will.

    Big Will, Mar 3, 2005

  3. JDM

    ..brian.. Guest

    That file the server is sending you deals with Microsoft's Ad Delivery
    System (ADS).

    I can not duplicate your problem, because I quickly blocked all those
    Hotmail ads after installing AdBlock. Here is the filter I created for
    Hotmail:

    /*.msn.com/*Ad*.dll?GetAd?*

    That works great... no MS ads at all.

    ..brian.., Mar 3, 2005
  4. JDM

    jdmill73 Guest

    thanks a ton guys. gonna give your suggestions a try.

    JDM

    jdmill73, Mar 4, 2005