  1. Is there a way to suppress the styles automatically applied to various
    outline levels? I only want one style to apply to all levels. How do I
    do this?

    SergeBeauregard, Jan 1, 2006

  2. SergeBeauregard

    kenny Guest

    if you would tell us what program you are referring to it would help... LOL

    kenny, Jan 1, 2006

  3. SergeBeauregard

    JANA Guest

    You should specify what program, under what operating system. The news net
    crystal ball is not working very well this morning!

    Have you tried using the help system that is part of the program that you
    are using. In any good piece of software, there should be a reference to
    every menu, and prompt in its help system.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Jan 1, 2006

  4. Autocad? CorelDRAW? Illustrator? Graffiti? I could go on, but I think
    you may get to where I've drifted.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 1, 2006