    Expect script from linux and it would be much easier to get the entire
    output in one shot.

    Thanks.

    Marv, Jun 19, 2005

  2. On 19.06.2005 17:30 Marv wrote
    Try

    terminal length 0

    as first command.

    Before fiddling with own expect scripts, have a look at RANCID which can
    be downloaded from http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/

    Arnold

    Arnold Nipper, Jun 19, 2005

  3. Marv

    Marv Guest

    Thanks that worked great.

    However, it did not work with a Pix, and command similar?

    I'm also looking into Rancid.

    Thanks...

    Marv, Jun 20, 2005
  4. On 20.06.2005 18:35 Marv wrote
    try something like

    pager lines 0

    And before you say that doesn't work with CatOS, a CatOS device will accept:

    set length 0

    Arnold

    Arnold Nipper, Jun 20, 2005