    Tea and return the lid back to the bottle so that the hotel dick can't
    tell what you've been up to?

    Just a point of curiousity, nothing more.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 25, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Unk Guest

    Better one:
    Suppose for a moment that you are trapped inside a swanky hotel room with
    your girlfriend any YOU are the porn movie the couple next door is watching.

    Unk, Apr 25, 2004

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Guest Guest

    Been there, got done that way. Now, back to the whiskey...

    Guest, Apr 25, 2004
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    You'll need: A pin, a candle, brown shoe polish (optional)

    Heat the pin, poke a hole in the bottom of the bottle, drain booze,
    squeeze out air, dunk in tea, let vacuum suck tea into bottle, place
    drop of wax on pinhole. Optionally you could use the shoe polish
    to match the bottle/booze color.

    -= Hawk =-, Apr 25, 2004
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Jan Guest

    I will ask my sister and niece - they both work at Hotel Grand Pacific
    (5 star) here in Victoria BC. Every day they have to do the "mini bars"
    (hundred or two of them daily) and I'm sure they have seen every trick
    in the book.

    Jan, Apr 25, 2004
  6. Fank you, I nude one of youse guys wood no how to do it. no shoe polish,
    but there was some brown stuff on a shoe.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 25, 2004
  7. Hury up, I'm not made of extra time ya know.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 25, 2004
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Ionizer Guest

    I'd try running very hot water over the plastic cap assembly to see if it
    makes it more flexible- perhaps then you can slip it off the end of the
    bottle and then back on without damaging it. It would be wonderfully ironic
    if someone had already done this previously, and you found yourself drinking
    ice tea after all this effort, though.

    Hey, you've already paid for a swanky hotel room so why not just pony up for
    the price of the bottle and open it properly? In for a penny, in for a
    pound...

    Cheers!
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Apr 25, 2004
  9. Okae, here's how it wented. Heated it up with hot water al ofver the
    bottle top and lid ca me off. SO did label just below lild. Trying to
    get lbel back onto bottle so it doesn't look lik ke it's ben off. SO
    farf, it's rinkling bretty bad.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 25, 2004
  10. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    olfart Guest

    looks like the stuff rinkled you bretty bad too :)>)

    olfart, Apr 25, 2004
  11. I don t think I like ythe tone of oyour fovice. Stanks u0p like a man.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 25, 2004
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    SlowRyde Guest

    I'd rather be a more honest person and bring (or slip) in my own stash.
    What pisses me off is hotels that frown upon or prohibit said practices
    in the name of an obscene profit.

    SlowRyde, Apr 25, 2004
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Ionizer Guest

    Amusingly done but you've completely overplayed the pretence of now being
    drunk. It's just not believable. Still, nice try.

    Ionizer, Apr 25, 2004
  14. To screw the guest who later opens it and gets billed for your crap? It's
    not like you're screwing the hotel.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 25, 2004
  15. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    When we went to the AM-JAM tattoo convention four of us showed
    up with 12 cases of beer and two suitcases no one said a word....

    -= Hawk =-, Apr 25, 2004
  16. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Michael Guest

    I tried it once....... got three months community service.

    Michael, Apr 25, 2004
  17. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Linda Guest

    So you got the lid off. What did you fill it with? Piss in
    the bottle, get the top back on & try to piss yourself
    laughing at the thought of someone drinking it, just to find
    out you've got no piss left to laugh with because it's all
    in your whisky bottle.

    Linda, Apr 25, 2004
  18. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    olfart Guest

    Reminds me of years ago when I was a kid - used to travel by train alot. The
    restrooms had plastic dispensers with yellow liquid hand soap. We would
    unscrew the bottle and dump it - pee in the bottle and screw it back in
    place. Then we'd get a seat right outside the restroom and watch the look on
    passengers faces as they came out.

    olfart, Apr 25, 2004
  19. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Plato Guest

    Please state why, in detail, you would want to screwup the next user of
    the room?

    Plato, Apr 26, 2004