    Windows 64bit (XP or Server 2003) is support this computer?
    Thanks.

    PS Sorry for my bad English... :(

    Guest, Jun 6, 2005

  2. To get all 4 processors working, you will need Windows 2003 Enterprise
    Edition x64. In Windows XP Pro x64, only two can be utilized.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Peter Lawton Guest

    Doesn't W2003 Standard Edition x64 support 4 physical CPUs?

    As far as I understand it W2003 x64 server should support up to 4 dual core
    865-875 chips as well, as MS count those as single processors.

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Jun 6, 2005
  4. As the trial version download I got was the Enterprise edition, that is
    all I am aware of. :) But you could very well be correct.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 6, 2005
  5. Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 6, 2005
  6. You'll need Server 2k3 Standard x64 Edition to support all of your
    processors. XP will only support 2 processors.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 6, 2005