    Rayovac) Kodak K1000 charger with something faster. All of the other
    chargers out there are just far too slow (eg. even the latest 1 hour
    chargers are 4x slower).

    David Chien, Aug 29, 2003

  2. David Chien

    colinco Guest

    spam snipped

    Do you get the usual trade-offs when you barbecue your batteries? Hot
    cell are short lived cells.

    colinco, Aug 29, 2003

  3. David Chien

    BG250 Guest

    yep.

    Buy extra cells and charge slower. I use a 16 hour charger.

    BG250, Aug 29, 2003
  4. They don't actually get too hot. They get hot only when the
    charger doesn't reduce the current as they get full.

    Hans-Georg

    Hans-Georg Michna, Aug 30, 2003
  5. David Chien

    Ron Goodenow Guest

    I've been using one of Rayovac's fast chargers (obviously not the new 15
    minute one) for about a year and have noticed no hot cells or reduced
    run time. And this with a wide variety of batteries. I've been very
    happy with this product.

    Ron Goodenow, Aug 30, 2003