    card is running IOS, the memory is the same in both.
    Thanks
    Jason

    thejayman, Jan 18, 2006

  2. thejayman

    luqs Guest

    What config is it that u want to sync?

    luqs, Jan 18, 2006

  3. thejayman

    thejayman Guest

    Thanks for the reply.
    I am not sure what i need to transfer to be honest. I am correct in
    thinking I can just transfer the running config and the IOS binary then
    set the boot paramater?
    I just thought i could transfer the whole setup of the first SUP card
    to the second and then remove the first card.
    Jay

    thejayman, Jan 18, 2006
  4. thejayman

    BSD Johnson Guest

    I think so:

    Only one way to find out!!! Jam that son-bitch in there and let us know
    what happens.

    BSD Johnson, Jan 19, 2006
  5. If you want to have redundancy between cards, they should be the same
    version of a software. It's impossible to have one card in the Hybrid mode,
    and another in the Native mode.

    If you old (original) card has IOS, you should convert the new card to IOS
    mode too. Here is the document how to convert Sup720 from CatOS to IOS:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer...s708/products_tech_note09186a008015bfa6.shtml

    Good luck,

    Mike
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com