    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    With the TRIO removed from the packaging, the first thing that caught my eye were the three analog meters on the lower left front corner. These measure sound, temperature, and fan speed.... Turning the system on, all the lights activate and the front analog meters light up with blue LEDs. The case looks incredible all lit up! I was pleasantly surprised at how the analog meters looked.

    Silverstrand, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    That one seems like a very cool case. I really liked its design which includes the analog meters.
    Nowadays, I see more and more products using analog meters in their products (like coolermaster, in their drive bay controllers).
    This RETRO design really rocks!!!

    zachig, Jul 13, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    sunbeam really has beeing making some really cool looking stuff.

    PUTALE, Jul 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I like it too :D, everythink Sunbeam makes, seems to work for me :D

    unholy, Jul 13, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah, they seem to be making a lot of cool looking things. I wonder how well they are selling though.

    PUTALE, Jul 13, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Ning tells me hes Making quite a penny :D (its a saying)
    If i am to buy something with wuality it sure will be a Sunbeam case/ modding piece :D

    unholy, Jul 14, 2005