    Likes Received:
    0
    I see nothing original there.

    The Modfather, Jan 31, 2006

  2. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Maybe....

    ....you just need to send them a link to the review(s). You can't expect them to find these things on their own. :hmm2:

    bigal, Jan 31, 2006

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That might be a good idea, I do that when I do a review, send it along to the sponsor.

    The Modfather, Jan 31, 2006
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I will send them the same thing that gets sent to affilates :)

    unholy, Jan 31, 2006