    Likes Received:
    0
    I dunno, I think what confuses me is that the British pound is like $1.60 to $1 and you guys have similar accents. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    We do? Have you seen any of the Carl Barron DVDs? If not, watch it and then tell me that. Especially Carl Barron: Whatever Comes Next, which is the new DVD.

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005

  3. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't even know who that is let alone have I seen any DVD's by that person. Remember, you're on the opposite side of the freakin' planet, an entire WORLD away. And yes, to most Americans, British and Australian accents are similar in a lot of ways. If I listen carefully I can tell the difference sometimes, depending on the person and where they're from. Some people in some parts of the UK sound so much like they're Australian that it's impossible to tell. I've got two friends I talk to, we use Skype, one guy is in Kent, England, the other guy is in Melborne Australia. They sound a LOT alike. The major differences would be in certain slang terms they might use but that's about it.

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  4. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Carl Barron DVDs are out in America too you know. Have been for ages. He's a comedian, and yes, an Australian one. Through skype you might not be able to notice much of a difference, but in person you can definitely notice it. But anyway, who gives a crap about it. We all talk funny! :p

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  5. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No doubt, I don't deny having a Philly accent... But, Skype, uh, you ever use it? It sounds just like any telephone service, in person wouldn't be any different really.

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  6. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yes, I use it. and it sounding like a telephone is exactly why you can't distinguis accents as clearly as through direct speech. It's very clear, I know that. but you do lose some of the small touches.

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Carl Barrons a great comedian :p
    PS i think it would be like 25 Dollars US, and 37 dollars AU :p(the mouse)

    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh... The price I saw was $19. <shrug> Well, send me one and I'll do a review on it.

    The Modfather, Oct 9, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Do u have a review site? othewise how can u do a review :|

    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Duh? http://www.infinity-customs.com or had you forgotten? I can also write a guest review for here and on a slew of other sites like [H]ardOCP, Pheaton's, etc.

    The Modfather, Oct 10, 2005
  11. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i will see if i can get u one :p

    unholy, Oct 10, 2005
  12. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That'd be cool. Never did an "official" review before. It'd be fun.

    The Modfather, Oct 11, 2005