Sun X-Terminal Mod

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by bigal, Jul 1, 2005.

?

Can this win a magazine Mod of the Month award?

  1. You bet it can!

    100.0%
  2. Maybe, but you'll need to stop changing the lights around...

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only after my computer wins it first!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    What? It's not about getting the technology? I thought it was, damn! :)

    I dunno about all this benchmarking stuff, seems the latest trend in reviewing hardware is to nix the benchmarks and give a real world hands-on analysis of how the thing performs under real world tasks.

    Some people need those numbers so, ah well. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 1, 2005