    camera phone would be a viable replacement. I could stomach equal
    shutter lag and quality if it meant one less geek object on my belt, but
    I wouldn't want to go down in quality.

    Bruce Lewis, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Bruce Lewis

    gpsman Guest

    Errr... I think you're gonna have to keep your present belt and buy a
    new, larger one soon... most likely.

    Phones in the US might as well be better cameras than phones, they're
    pretty bad in their primary function. What seems more viable to me is
    a phone camera, a camera that also acts as a phone. In the US your
    Canon practically qualifies out of the box.
    -----

    - gpsman

    gpsman, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Not except in extreme emergency when you really need an image.

    Edwin Pawlowski, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Bruce Lewis

    Helen Guest

    That requirement thoroughly excludes any form of camera phone then.

    Helen, Mar 27, 2006