    guides.

    Which ones are considered the best for this cert?

    Thanks!

    geomax, May 1, 2004

  2. geomax

    Neil Guest

    I like sybex (other than MS press and MOC)

    Neil, May 2, 2004

  3. geomax

    NetMan Guest

    Are you upgrading or starting from scratch

    --
    Neil MCNGP #3
    "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?

    NetMan, May 4, 2004
  4. geomax

    Neil Guest

    ???

    I like the Sybex books regardless. I did the upgrade path, but when I did
    there were no books (or any other materials short of the product itself)
    for prep. I was basing my comment on my personal history with this series.
    I have found them to be well written books for over 7 years...

    Neil, May 4, 2004