    What sort of thing might do this, please?

    Thanks

    Jenny Carter

    Mike, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Mike

    why? Guest

    Well if your resolving skills are as great as the domain name in your
    email 'doesntmatter.com' which you do own? If it's not your domain, then
    it's very nice of you to send the owners of that domain all the spam you
    don't get.
    <snip>

    MS Project among several, not forgetting freeware.
    How do I get my commission from you for doing your job?

    This one you can have for free www.google.com

    Me

    why?, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    People like you create a lot of stress in the world for no real advantage.
    How good does it REALLY make you feel?

    Hold on to your little nugget of information then, sweetie. Someone else may
    be having a better day and be able to help me.

    Mike, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Mike

    why? Guest

    Maybe only because you have just realised how easy it is to find your
    own answer.
    That's your problem if you don't like the suggestions.
    My day is just fine, it's your problem.

    So what do you want for free? After all clients are usually charged for
    work and you seem not to be bothered doing it yourself.

    Me

    why?, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Yes, of course, you're right on all counts. Thanks for your help.

    Jenny

    Mike, Jan 30, 2004
  6. Mike

    why? Guest

    As you are still posting with the 'doesntmatter.com' domain name it can
    be assumed you own it and don't care about the spam hitting your
    servers?

    Otherwise you are an idiot, forcing the spam you don't get to hit the
    servers of another site.

    The registrant, may think otherwise regarding misuse of the domain name
    they own.

    Schreurs, Arjan (WN-D-93270337)
    NO ORG NAME
    Stadsbroek 14