Suggestions for smallest still camera with flash under $100??

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Charlie H, Aug 21, 2005.

  1. Charlie H

    Charlie H Guest

    Charlie H, Aug 21, 2005

  2. Charlie H

    tzipple Guest

    How good does it need to be? How small?

    Charlie H wrote:

    tzipple, Aug 21, 2005

  3. Charlie H

    Charlie H Guest

    Hi tzipple!

    Polaroid PDC 3070 is a bit big and heavy - 4.17x3.14x1.18 and 8 oz and
    3.2 mp

    Oregan Scientific DS6639 may not be good enough - 2 mp and 3.4x2.2x0.6
    and 3.5 oz

    Seen anything else I can consider?

    Charlie H

    Charlie H, Aug 21, 2005
  4. Charlie H

    Sheldon Guest

    I have yet to find a decent camera for under $100. If you can spend a few
    bucks more you can find some small refurbished cameras at places like
    overstock.com and you might try eBay. I picked up a Pentax Optio for $150
    (refurbished). Very small, optical zoom, and the pictures aren't bad.

    Sheldon, Aug 21, 2005
  5. Charlie H

    tzipple Guest

    Maybe a used Stylus 300? About $100 used from a private seller. Or a
    FujiFilm FinePix A330. There are several sub 8 ounce 3mp cameras that
    could be found used for about $100

    tzipple, Aug 23, 2005
  6. Charlie H

    Charlie H Guest

    Thanks for everyone's suggestions but I want to emphasize SMALLEST!

    Charlie H, Aug 23, 2005