    or

    Some others ??

    Thanks ahead of time for your taking time and your advise ...

    Harvey Rothenberg, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Harvey Rothenberg

    Lord Shaolin Guest

    Harvey Rothenberg <> randomly produced:

    :: I am looking for suggestions from persons who have taken the test
    :: and felt that the study material(s) they had read helped them to be
    :: able to successfully pass the exam. I am more of a real hands on
    :: learner and reading text preps me, but doing the task is really
    :: what makes the information stick with me. Here are some suggested
    :: books for this study that I have been told of in the past :
    ::
    :: "Security+ Study Guide and DVD Training System" By Robert J.
    :: Shimonski "Security+ Exam Guide" ( Testtaker's Guide Series ) By
    :: Christopher A. Crayton
    :: "Security+ Exam Cram 2" ( Exam Cram SYO-101 ) By Kalani Kirk
    :: Hausman
    ::
    :: or
    ::
    :: Some others ??
    ::
    :: Thanks ahead of time for your taking time and your advise ...

    Gonna be reviewing a couple of these shortly.

    I'm on Security+ Study Guide and DVD Training System, looks good after a
    cursory glance.

    Keep an eye on http://reviews.security-forums.com

    Both should be up within the next month or so, cheers!

    ST

    --

    ..: http://www.security-forums.com :.

    Share your knowledge