    Developer by using the Microsoft .net framework Part 1
    70-235: Developing Business Process and Integration solutions using Mirosoft
    BizTalk Server 2006

    Sajid S. Malik, Sep 23, 2006

  2. Sajid S. Malik

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    Sajid S. Malik napsal(a):
    If you did't passed 70-320 (or 70-310) yet, you don't get MCAD. So
    passing upgrading exams from MCAD to MCPD (70-551 or 70-552) maybe isn't
    the right choice for you. ;-)
    So my recommendation is - pass 70-320 first to get MCAD and then pass
    one of the upgrade exams 70-551/70-552 to get MCPD:Web/MCPD:Win (or
    maybe both).

    Zdenek Drlik, MCSD.NET

    Zdenek Drlik, Sep 24, 2006

  3. so do I need to pass just one more exam to get the MCAD certification? I
    thought I have to go for another 2 exams 70-320 & there is one required
    elective exam that I have to pass in order to get entitled for the MCAD
    certification.

    Sajid S. Malik, Sep 25, 2006
  4. Sajid S. Malik

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    Sajid S. Malik napsal(a):
    If you have passed both 70-315 and 70-316, the 70-320 is the last exam
    you need for MCAD.

    Zdenek Drlik, MCSD.NET

    Zdenek Drlik, Sep 25, 2006
  5. Sajid S. Malik

    Guest Guest

    Jesus H Christ.....

    You really are stupid aren't you.

    Guest, Sep 25, 2006
  6. Sajid S. Malik

    Cerebrus Guest

    No, I don't think so. The list of exams can often get confusing for
    many people, so this is a common question.

    If you think this is stupid, you haven't seen some of the things people
    ask around here ! ;-)

    Cerebrus, Sep 26, 2006
  7. Sajid S. Malik

    Guest Guest

    Jesus H Christ.....
    I beg to differ. How on Earth can the contents presented at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp be considered
    confusing to anyone who is not a retard?
    These groups have become a great source of amusement here in the office I
    can tell you!

    Guest, Sep 26, 2006
  8. Sajid S. Malik

    Cerebrus Guest

    Don't say that ! MS takes great pride in the fact that it's website
    follows all accessibility guidelines. ;-)
    Wot ! Out here, bosses are the only source of amusement allowed to us.
    :D

    Cerebrus, Sep 26, 2006
  9. Sajid S. Malik

    Guest Guest

    Hahaha....you've got a point....But what it is, is too many of these n00bs
    don't want to take the time to read and comprehend what is on the site, they
    just look at it and go into overload.
    It's only amusing for so long, then it gets boring, alot of these morons are
    just trolls looking to rile someone up. Cerebrus is a great guy and has
    helped alot around here and in many of the other newsgroups, and he's MCNGP.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  10. Sajid S. Malik

    Noah Sham Guest

    I'm beginning to think that certification is worthless if Sajid can pass the
    exams but cannot determine the certification requirements.

    Noah Sham, Sep 27, 2006
  11. Well sometimes I think that some people have plenty of time to post silly replies to genuine questions. No wonder that surely tells their state of mind. Anyway's keep on wasting time i'm sure you dont have something better to do & thanks to everyone who replied to the question.

    Sajid S. Malik, Sep 27, 2006
  12. Not to throw gasoline on the fire, but I know quite a few people who I would
    consider "very smart" to have had difficulty deciding which exams they
    should take - especially when they're going for multiple certs and trying to
    minimize the number of exams taken.

    can U send me list of stupid dumps from peolpe and your answers? thx. i plan
    to t8ke the stupdi test l8r this yaer and ur dmpus wil help me much!! loking
    forward 2 stupid test l8r this yr (71-441 i thik)?

    Chris Mullins, Sep 28, 2006
  13. Sajid S. Malik

    Guest Guest

    idiot

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  14. Sajid S. Malik

    Guest Guest

    Not to throw gasoline on the fire, but I know quite a few people who I
    No wonder Microsoft certs are worthless....

    Then they're either stupid or they can't read. Kids at kindergarten would
    have no problem understanding what is required for these simple certs.

    I really can't believe I'm having wasting my time here.

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  15. Sajid S. Malik

    Cerebrus Guest

    '
    LMAO ! An excellent rendition, my friend.

    Cerebrus, Sep 28, 2006
  16. Sajid S. Malik

    shanepaul Guest

    One should be much aware that certain exams get updated and you should
    have the urge in you to consistently update your knowledge. As for
    your coming exam I would recommend you that you should go by the MCSD
    cert exam 70-320 rather hover over Microsoft SQL server 2005. This will
    help you to get your MCAD

    shanepaul, Oct 14, 2006