    What do you think about this name? I think the slogan could be "Browse at
    the speed of thought". Oh well, I'd be more than happy to help

    Charles.

    Charles, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Charles

    Doug G Guest

    I like the Mozilla's Modern theme, the Classic theme looks dated. Most
    of the other themes I've seen make me want to puke.

    Your logo looks like crop circles.

    Doug G, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Actually, the idea I've seen that I liked best so far was Mozilla Classic.

    It evokes, not only the Mozilla suite, but the concept of the Internet
    Application Suite from Netscape3 on.

    Some variant of the Red Dino as logo would be the best bet.

    Pure speculation here.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 12, 2005