    click on them nothing happens. I would appreciate any ideas on how to
    correct this. thanks in advance.

    Becky

    Becky, Nov 3, 2006

  2. Becky

    MaryL Guest

    Have you recently added a popup blocker? Try holding down the CTRL key
    while you click on a link that won't open, and see if that helps.

    MaryL

    MaryL, Nov 3, 2006

  3. Everything which follows is contingent upon virus and malware scans
    being run, being good, and all other operations being normal and
    stable:

    Using OE6? Tools > Options > Security tab:

    You *should* have Restricted sites selected, and the other 2 boxes
    under Virus Protection.

    There's a box to select [de-select] Downloaded Images
    [...and other external content in HTML e-mail]

    On Tools > Options > Connection tab:

    The "Change..." button takes to IE Properties > Security tab > select
    [Restricted] sites > the "Custom level..." button shows the settings
    which are available.

    A lot depends on your default brower make & model (Programs Tab)
    and/or your Content Advisor (Content tab).

    Within those 2 dialogs likely lies your answer, along with trying to
    recall what you changed, or what you installed/uninstalled. You can
    safely reset your settings to defaults. If you do change settings,
    exit and then relaunch the application [IE or OE].

    --

    !!! WARNING !!! Beware of these creatures which have been
    introduced into our population by the alien invasion's preliminary

    http://tinyurl.com/ynd4y6

    Use great caution when encountering and evading these creatures.
    Freud is *not* our friend in these matters. !!! END WARNING !!!

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 3, 2006
  4. Becky

    Becky Guest

    I dont remember adding any popup blockers recently.Hoding down the CTRL key
    did allow me to open the links. Thanks so much!
    Becky

    Becky, Nov 3, 2006