  1. john morris

    john morris Guest

    Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the Planet?

    john morris, Feb 29, 2008

  2. Congratulation John... Still bitter? :)

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 29, 2008

  3. john morris

    john morris Guest

    I expect too much of myself, you are right when you say the value is in
    knowing your abilities, not what is says on a piece of paper, 90% of
    employers don't know what the certifications mean.

    john morris, Feb 29, 2008
  4. john morris

    John R Guest

    WTG John, glad to hear it.

    John R

    John R, Mar 1, 2008
  5. john morris

    john morris Guest

    I started to say ich ben ein MCDST!!!

    john morris, Mar 1, 2008
  6. This is very true concerning employers. However, they are catching on
    quickly. So be able to sell your skills and abilities thru experience
    and not with certification.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 1, 2008
  7. john morris

    Montreal MCT Guest

    GOOD ON YOU JOHN!

    (I'm only yelling because at 77 you never know about the hearing...)

    Montreal MCT, Mar 1, 2008
  8. john morris

    john morris Guest

    everything works fine, WHIPPERSNAPPER.

    john morris, Mar 1, 2008
  9. john morris

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Glad to hear it. So seriously, congratulations on the pass... It always
    feels good to get a new cert, doesn't it? :)

    Montreal MCT, Mar 1, 2008
  10. john morris

    AJR Guest

    How about "79 3/4" (80 in May) here/

    AJR, Mar 3, 2008
  11. john morris

    Jtyc Guest

    How about "79 3/4" (80 in May) here/

    Hey... I guess they're right... old people, while slow and dangerous
    behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.

    Don't you go dying on me now!

    Jtyc, Mar 5, 2008
  12. john morris

    john morris Guest

    you are correct, teaching whippersnappers how to drive a stock car racer,
    fly airplanes and write an answer file.

    john morris, Mar 6, 2008