    get it to work.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mike

    msbenn67, Oct 2, 2003

  2. msbenn67

    Hmunster Guest

    "msbenn67" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Are there any freeware or low-cost shareware substitutes for DVD XCopy?
    > I need something to shrink a DVD to a singleDVD and something to copy
    > a DVD in its original quality to two DVDs. I also want something that
    > actually works an doesn't take a week of tweaking and wasting DVDs to
    > get it to work.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mike

    Check out DVDShrink for the compressing and removal of whatever parts you
    don't want, and then burn it using CopyToDVD.

    After downloading the programs, I was ripping and burning in 10 minutes.
    Minimal (if any) tweaking involved. Check out www.dvdrhelp.com for
    tutorials. There is a good one involving these two programs.

    Hope this helps!
    H. Munster

    Hmunster, Oct 2, 2003

  3. msbenn67

    Tony soprano Guest

    "msbenn67" <> wrote in message
    > Are there any freeware or low-cost shareware substitutes for DVD XCopy?
    > I need something to shrink a DVD to a singleDVD and something to copy
    > a DVD in its original quality to two DVDs. I also want something that
    > actually works an doesn't take a week of tweaking and wasting DVDs to
    > get it to work.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mike

    dvdshrink

    T.
    --
    "Logout, that cookie shit makes me nervous!" - Tony Soprano

    Tony soprano, Oct 2, 2003
  4. msbenn67

    Zamir Juma Guest

    DVD Fab (www.dvdfab.com) is good for splitting a movie onto two discs.. I
    think you'll also need DVD-Decrypter to first get the data on your hard
    drive. And as was mentioned, DVDshrink is good for compressing.

    Zamir Juma, Oct 2, 2003