    Is this behavior correct?

    Can I change it?

    Gary

    Gary Nored, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Boy, I hope not!!! ;)
    I don't know, since I've never seen it happen, and it is far from normal
    behavior.

    Could you go into your profile and check the properties on the news
    server's rg file? Could it have been set to read only somehow?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Gary Nored

    Jay Catter Guest

    Funny! Same thing seems to happen for me. I never noticed it before. Just
    the last few days. Anything to do with being a new Firefox user ???
    Strange ...! Strange...!

    Jay Catter, Oct 7, 2004
  4. Gary Nored

    Gary Nored Guest

    Being ignorant, I didn't know what an rg file was. I poked around
    looking for files with extension .rg and didn't find anything.

    Then I created a new profile, and the problem went away.

    Thanks for the profile suggestion, though now, of course, I have another
    question :-~

    Gary Nored, Oct 7, 2004
  7. Sigh!!!

    I'll never leatn to type. That was supposed to read rc file, not rg.

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 7, 2004