Subnetting Question from ccna - sybex book

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by rwest.eagle, Oct 6, 2006.

  1. rwest.eagle

    rwest.eagle Guest

    For some reason, this question has me lost - particular cidr question

    Which of the following IP addresses fall into the CIDR block of
    110.68.4.0/18?

    a) 110.68.8.32
    b) 110.68.7.64
    c) 110.67.6.255
    d) 110.66.3.254
    e) 110.65.5.128
    f) 110.64.12.128

    Book lists answers as B,C,E.

    I see /18 meaning block size of size of 64. I do know this is a class
    A address being "110".

    Some reason I am stumped on this one. Any help appreciated.

    rwest.eagle, Oct 6, 2006

  2. rwest.eagle

    rwest.eagle Guest

    rwest.eagle, Oct 6, 2006