    D-Link DSL-G604T Router

    We need to know, can we subnet the subnet mask between two sites ?

    Thanks

    Vass, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Vass

    why? Guest

    Do you understand your question?

    Yes. You can split an IP range using CIDR,
    http://webopedia.com/TERM/C/CIDR.html

    Using router you mentioned? RTFM.

    Here is 1 tutorial, on subnets
    http://www.ralphb.net/IPSubnet/

    A good example, of not needing to do it, using VPN tunnels.
    http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/vpn_setup.html

    For main / satellite offices it's easy using a couple of matched VPN
    gateway devices.

    Me

    why?, Aug 26, 2005