    that most study material for the 70-621 exams lists what you would study for
    a 70-620 exam.

    Thanks for any info\advice!

    Torbuck, Nov 21, 2007

  2. Torbuck

    John R Guest

    Exam 70-621 is an Upgrade exam that allows an MCDST on XP to upgrade to both
    MCTS Vista Config and MCITP Enterprise Support Tech. It is a combination of
    all of the material on both 70-620 and 70-622 exams. I believe there was a
    recent announcement that passing 70-621 would satisfy a 70-620 requirement
    on any other certification paths. However, I would wait until someone else
    confirms that as I am not 100% sure on that.

    John R

    John R, Nov 21, 2007

  3. Torbuck

    John R Guest

    As a follow up, if you have MCDST, you already know 80 % of 70-270. That
    test really should not be that difficult for a MCDST to come up to speed on
    very very quickly.

    John R

    John R, Nov 21, 2007
  4. Torbuck

    Pincopallino Guest

    Currently there is no Microsoft Press Training Kit available for 70-621.
    Someone knows if it will be printed in the near future or the two books for
    620 and 622 will remain the training kits for this exam?
    Where have you heard it?

    Pincopallino, Nov 24, 2007
  5. Torbuck

    John R Guest

    John R, Nov 25, 2007
  6. Torbuck

    sume90 Guest

    you got a good ides

    sume90, Jan 13, 2008
  7. So, 70-621 works as an elective of MCSA?

    Tiago A. Peçanha /IT Manager, Jan 16, 2008
  8. Torbuck

    John R Guest

    John R, Jan 16, 2008