[SU] The final chapter :((((((((

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Leroy Jolicoeur, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. Hello. Here is a message from Dick Drysdale regarding the ShootUp.

    ***************************

    Statement from Dick Drysdale:

    I regretfully announce that [SU] ShootUp 2004 will be discontinued.
    Several reasons - most importantly due to low participation. The
    LANDMARKS Koncept only received 6 entries, and the LIGHT Koncept
    only received 3 entries. Also, an untimely tragedy in my family has
    put me in a sudden position of unexpected change.

    I would like to thank everyone who participated while it lasted. The
    original [SI] is still going strong as ever. They offer a unique
    mandate every 2 weeks. The [SI] is open to both film and digital
    shooters, and it can be found at the following address:

    http://www.pbase.com/shootin/root

    The [SU] galleries will remain intact on Fotopic.net indefinitely.
    Thanks again, and remember that recreational photography is about
    taking pictures, and having fun.

    Sincerely,

    Dick Drysdale

    Leroy Jolicoeur, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Leroy Jolicoeur

    Peter Chant Guest

    Nice to hear from you Leroy, how long have you been using the
    anonymous remailer news.bananasplit.info?

    Peter Chant, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Statement from Dick Drysdale:
    As presumably one of the above 6, I am sorry to read this. I suspect there
    is a lesson there as well...

    Ken

    Ken Nadvornick, May 3, 2004