[SU] SEND IN YOUR PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: Double D
    I noticed sample pics from John Doe, Jane Doe, and Robert Doe. What about
    their sister, Dil?

    Annika1980, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    CARBUFF Guest

    I noticed sample pics from John Doe, Jane Doe, and Robert Doe. What about
    Forget her, shes a real pain in the ass. Besides, I heard shes stuck up.

    George

    CARBUFF, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Double D Guest

    [SU] ShootUp 2004: SEND IN YOUR PHOTOS!

    The website is finished. All of the info you will need to submit your
    photos to our shooting activity is there on the website:

    Http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net

    The first shooting assignment has already been announced. The info is
    all there on the website. Join us. The more, the merrier!

    Double D, Dec 4, 2003