    as it has four legs...), but maybe you want to use an unusual angle, an
    unusual lens, an unusual setting, unusual lighting, whatever... Most
    importantly, have fun! After all, this is what the SU is about.

    PLEASE SEND YOUR PHOTO AS AN ATTACHMENT TO: shootup at mailworks.org
    (put "SHOOTUP" in the email subject and your full name in the body)

    http://home.graffiti.net/shootup:graffiti.net/fourlegs.html

    DEADLINE: January 28, 2004

    GALLERY WILL BE POSTED: February 1, 2004

    GALLERY WEBSITE ADDRESS: http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net

    (Future Koncepts will be released on the first of every month. Sorry if this
    announcement came a day after, but I just got back. )

    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 3, 2004