[SU] KONCEPT #1

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Double D, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Double D

    Double D Guest

    [SU] Koncept #1 - Kandid Camera

    Submit a photo with either a single person or multiple persons as the
    subject(s). The person(s) should not know that the photo is being taken
    until after the shutter is released. Try to capture a moment that may not
    have been captured if the subject(s) was aware of the camera.

    Be cautious. Don't get in any trouble.

    DUE DATE: December 28, 2003

    PLEASE SEND YOUR PHOTO AS AN ATTACHMENT TO: shootup *at* mailworks.org
    (put "SHOOTUP" in the email subject and your full name in the body)

    DEADLINE: December 28, 2004

    GALLERY WILL BE POSTED: January 1, 2004

    GALLERY WEBSITE ADDRESS: http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net

    (Future Koncepts will be released on the first of every month. I
    announced the first one a little early to give everyone a head start.

    If you are interesting in submitting a Koncept, please email me with the
    word KONCEPT in the subject. Do not submit your choice of Koncept
    (monthly theme), just your request to be a Konceptor. The words "add me"
    in the body should be fine.)

    Double D, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Double D

    Double D Guest

    Hi. I made a typo in the deadline. Here is the Koncept info again with
    the corrected dates:

    [SU] Koncept #1 - Kandid Camera

    Submit a photo with either a single person or multiple persons as the
    subject(s). The person(s) should not know that the photo is being taken
    until after the shutter is released. Try to capture a moment that may not
    have been captured if the subject(s) was aware of the camera.

    Be cautious. Don't get in any trouble.

    DUE DATE: December 28, 2003

    PLEASE SEND YOUR PHOTO AS AN ATTACHMENT TO: shootup *at* mailworks.org
    (put "SHOOTUP" in the email subject and your full name in the body)

    DEADLINE: December 28, 2003

    Double D, Nov 30, 2003