    Paolo Pizzi is in charge of Koncept #2. Expect his announcement in RPD soon.

    Happy 2004 to everyone,

    DD

    Dick Drysdale, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Dick Drysdale

    Steve Young Guest

    What a superb effort this group turned in, for its first Shootup

    I just looked at them and what a bunch of beauties

    *wee doggies* *Dick*, we have some artists here :)
    too, Happy New Year all

    Steve Young

    Steve Young, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Nice display! Everyone did a fine job. I can't wait to see 4 Legged Friends
    next month.

    --
    "Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

    -Richard Cockburn

    REMOVE THE PUBLIC TO EMAIL ME.

    Richard Cockburn, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Dick Drysdale

    Mr Blobby Guest

    Interesting re-use of Bret's GOOD BAD UGLY shoot too !

    Mr Blobby, Jan 5, 2004