    serve until death, resignation, or impeachment (impeachment requires a
    unanimous vote by other four Oligarchs.)

    ShootUp 2004 website: http://ShootUp2004.fotopic.net

    Double D, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Double D

    Paul H. Guest

    I'd be a lot happier if they oversaw and observed the rules governing "Shut
    Up Photography."

    Paul H., Dec 1, 2003

  3. Double D

    zbzbzb Guest

    #3 is American?

    zbzbzb, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Sure. Why not? #5's a Brit, although her name sounds Polish...

    Paul Fedorenko, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Double D

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Unfortunately yes.

    But he is better know as an internet kook, and asshole.....

    Azzz1588, Dec 1, 2003
  6. Double D

    zbzbzb Guest

    #3 is American?
    Had nothing to do with the type of name. I asked because he only says very
    negative things about America to the extent that it sounds more like someone
    who at least would not want to be here.

    zbzbzb, Dec 1, 2003
  7. Double D

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    That's because you are an ultra-right wing conservative and
    you call whoever dares to criticize the Bush administration
    a "traitor" or other names.

    I don't say negative things about my country but only about
    CERTAIN people who happen to give the US a very bad
    name abroad.

    Paolo Pizzi, Dec 1, 2003
  8. I am a British subject of Russian ancestry.

    :)

    --
    Yours,

    Svetlana Nevski

    (SPAM BLOCKER: Remove the "?" to email)

    Svetlana Nevski, Dec 1, 2003
  9. Double D

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    ....with a fantastic historical name, if I may say so. :)

    Paolo Pizzi, Dec 1, 2003
  10. Double D

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Our much beloved Attorney General is already taking
    care of that... :)

    Paolo Pizzi, Dec 1, 2003
  11. Double D

    Rudy Garcia Guest

    As in one of the remaining largest manufacturers of vacuum tubes?

    Or, as in the Svetlana marriage agency?

    Or, as in the russian gymnast Svetlana Boguinskaia and or Svetlana
    Khorkina?

    Or, as in the speed skater Svetlana Zhurova?

    Or, as in the fashion model?

    Or, as ....?

    Rudy Garcia, Dec 2, 2003
  12. Double D

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    I meant Nevski (more often transliterated as Nevskij),
    as in Alexander Nevskij. I was assuming that people
    who love photography would at least appreciate the
    Ejzenstein masterpiece, if they didn't know history...

    Paolo Pizzi, Dec 2, 2003
  13. Double D

    Rudy Garcia Guest

    Ahh, I was thrown by her first name. Svetlana is a captivating name if
    I may say so. I met a lovely lady named Svetlana in Moscow a few years
    back. She was incredibly beautiful and with a great personality.

    Rudy Garcia, Dec 2, 2003
  14. Sorry about that. No offense was meant. :)

    Paul Fedorenko, Dec 2, 2003
  15. Ah. Gotcha. I haven't been reading the group lately and had no idea
    who the poster was. Sorry 'bout that.

    Paul Fedorenko, Dec 2, 2003
  16. Grazie mille, Paolo!

    Svetlana Nevski, Dec 2, 2003
  17. Due to personal reasons, I regret to announce that I cannot serve as an
    Oligarch for the [SU] series. I wish the best of luck to everyone.

    Svetlana Nevski, Dec 9, 2003