[SU] #3 "Reflections" GALLERY PUBLISHED

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Leroy Jolicoeur, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Leroy Jolicoeur, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Leroy Jolicoeur

    parv Guest

    Say, what happened to my about average entry sent ~Feb 23 2004? Did
    "shootup *at* mailworks *dot* org" not received it? Was it
    rejected? What?

    - parv

    parv, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Leroy Jolicoeur

    parv Guest

    Person at shootup address, namely Dick D, had personally contacted
    me. For some reason, he did not receive it.

    Hopefully, everybody would be able to express their awe soon.

    - parv

    parv, Mar 2, 2004