[SU] #2 Koncept (4-legged friends) - Gallery now only online!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paolo Pizzi, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Paolo Pizzi

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Thanks everybody for participating in the January Shoot-Up.
    The gallery is now open for viewing:

    http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=94404

    We had a very high number of entries. Some will be posted
    a little late due to technical problems, so please check back
    in a week or so.

    Previous Shoot-Up galleries are located here:

    http://shootup2004.fotopic.net

    To enter your submission in this month's Shoot-Up
    (the Koncept is "Reflections") click here:

    http://home.graffiti.net/shootup:graffiti.net/reflections.html

    Paolo Pizzi, Feb 3, 2004

  2. I'll just comment on two of them.

    Bret (Annika)
    IMO, superb shot. Excellent capture of a dog going "flat out."
    It reminds me of the shots that early photographer took with multiple
    cameras to prove that all of a horse's feet left the ground in a gallop.

    Drunken Peter
    Is there a four legged animal in that picture?
    I didn't see it. ;)

    Charlie Dilks, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Paolo Pizzi

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: Charlie Dilks
    Ever tried driving a car at 20mph and shooting out the window handholding a
    DSLR with one hand? Man, I can't tell ya how many puppies I went through
    trying to get that shot!

    And dogs are so stupid! You know how they ease up and fall in behind the car
    after they get tired? Well I kept hollering, "Watch the trailer, watch the
    trailer !!"

    THUMP-THUMP !

    Annika1980, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Paolo Pizzi