[SU] #1 KANDID CAMERA- My Comments

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mr Blobby, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. Mr Blobby

    Mr Blobby Guest

    From: Richard Cockburn ()

    Thanks Richard, I missed these postings and have relied on Svetlana
    forwarding them to me.

    You got it spot on Richard... the one in the middle was quite "Happy"

    The BLOB is under pressure now! he seems to be getting somewhat of a
    reputation :O

    If only I had some time for some Blobments (C) 2004 ;)

    BLOB

    Mr Blobby, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Getting? Already got.
    Too bad about the Blobments.