    introduction to Arthur Morris, who has a contrary opinion, and would
    love to learn your skills.
    <http://photography.about.com/od/famousphotographersbios/a/arthurmorrisbiography.htm>

    PeterN, May 18, 2013

  2. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    PeterN, May 18, 2013

  3. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    PeterN, May 18, 2013
  4. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    which is precisely the reason I often switch to manual focusing. for
    macro work, I use manual focus more than 90% of the time.

    PeterN, May 18, 2013
  5. RichA

    Guest Guest

    i didn't say that at all.

    learn to read and stop making up shit.

    Guest, May 18, 2013
  6. RichA

    Guest Guest

    then it's far enough away to not matter.

    Guest, May 18, 2013
  7. RichA

    Guest Guest

    not at the long end, it wasn't.
    bullshit. it may not have been ideal, but it was definitely usable for
    moving subjects.

    what were you saying about making absolute claims??
    i had an 80-400. i got rid of it not because it was slow, but because i
    rarely used it.

    Guest, May 18, 2013
  8. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, May 18, 2013
  9. RichA

    J. Clarke Guest

    Why are contacts necessary for focus confirmation?

    J. Clarke, May 18, 2013
  10. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Your statement istherefor all to see.

    PeterN, May 19, 2013
  11. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Then your experience ws different than most other people I know who got
    rid of the lens for the same reason I did.

    PeterN, May 19, 2013
  12. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    PeterN, May 19, 2013
  13. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    PeterN, May 19, 2013
  14. RichA

    Guest Guest

    yes it is, and it isn't what you say it was. you have once again made a
    fool of yourself.

    Guest, May 19, 2013
  15. RichA

    Guest Guest

    so when you say 'totally unusable for captures that moved', you
    actually meant something else, that 'most other people' had problems.

    my, how the story changes.

    Guest, May 19, 2013
  16. RichA

    Guest Guest

    other way around.

    *i* said non afs lenses, further clarifying it by saying mechanical
    linkage. that's about as clear as it gets. there is no ambiguity.

    peter said non-af. he's confused, can't read and made a fool of himself.

    Guest, May 19, 2013
  17. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Why should you care, then. Or could it be, that I'm simply letting you
    dig yourself in deeper. It's noted how you always resort to a personal
    attack when it is shown that you are dead wrong.

    PeterN, May 19, 2013
  18. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    You really are an asshole.
    Bye

    PeterN, May 19, 2013
  19. RichA

    Guest Guest

    no, it could not.

    quite the opposite, actually. you're digging yourself deeper with every
    post.

    you refuse to acknowledge your mistake and you are making a bigger fool
    of yourself with every post.
    i didn't insult you at all.

    meanwhile, all you do is insult, especially when you are wrong.

    Guest, May 19, 2013
  20. RichA

    Guest Guest

    more insults, as usual.

    this quote of yours made just moments earlier applies to you so very
    perfectly:

    Guest, May 19, 2013