    have a "wireless router". How does one know if that's
    the case? I am thinking of buying a laptop for myself
    and would need to know this.

    kdmercc, Feb 28, 2005

  2. kdmercc

    Ken Wright Guest

    Or just ask the guy that built it.

    Ken Wright, Feb 28, 2005

  3. kdmercc

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    If he was able Wirelessly to log into the Internet it means thatch there is
    a Wireless Signal to a Network that is connected to the Internet. It might
    be a signal generated by a neighbor or by your system. Look at your
    Cable/DSL Router make and model number find the data sheet, and see what it
    says.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Feb 28, 2005