    Studying for my CCNA. What do you gals/guys recommend to study with?

    This includes hardware, software, books, whatever..

    Thank you

    SDRGuy, Sep 24, 2010

  2. SDRGuy

    Scott Lowe Guest

    I'm only days away from my exam, and so far I've used a pretty wide
    variety of resources:

    - Cisco Cookbook (O'Reilly)
    - CCNA Study Kit by Todd Lammle (Sybex)
    - GNS3 and Dynamips/Dynagen (see
    <http://blog.scottlowe.org/2010/04/22/setting-up-a-ccna-study-environment-with-gns3-and-vmware/>
    for more details)
    - Colleagues who work at Cisco
    - Free CCNA Workbook (<http://www.freeccnaworkbook.com/>)
    - Articles from PacketLife (haven't yet used the online lab from
    PacketLife, but I hear it is very good)

    While the online resources are all very good, nothing replaces as much
    hands-on experience as possible.

    Good luck!

    Scott Lowe, Sep 24, 2010

  3. SDRGuy

    laralassen

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    CCNA Guides

    i have a link from you can search hellping materials for the preparation of CCNA certification.I have also used to pass my exams.Go to certifydumps.com

    laralassen, Sep 24, 2010
  4. SDRGuy

    laurenus

    Joined: