    Is this book plus the fact im using all the practice exams good enough to
    help me passed the exam?

    would appreciate any help. Thanks

    oscar, Mar 17, 2006

  2. oscar

    theo Guest

    Hi Oscar,
    Last week I took and passed the 70-271 and today I passed the 70-272. These
    are the first MCP exams I have taken. I studied about three days for each
    exam. I got 899 on 271 and 863 on 272.
    My experience was that these exams are not difficult if you are familiar
    with the products. The more experience you have with XP, Office, and Express
    the easier it will be for you. If you don’t have any real experience then why
    not find a second study guide and also go through it. That might help pound
    it in a little more.
    The way I studied was on day one I read my Sybex study guide, there were
    five chapters for each exam. On day two and three I studied with Measure Up
    practice tests. On day four I would take the test. It was about 10 hours of
    studying per exam. My point is that the exams are not that hard, the
    questions are not “deepâ€, and they are not asking you to know very much.
    If you feel like you have a good understanding of what you have been
    studying then you will do well. I glanced at the kits and I would say if you
    know what’s in the kits, you are going to pass.

    Theo

    theo, Mar 18, 2006

  3. oscar

    oscar Guest

    Thanks Theo,
    My weakness as of now is the "Troubleshooting Network and Protocols".
    Everything else I do well.
    I take the test at the end dof the month. I will continue to find some
    practice tests to help me out. Again thansk alot, I do appreciate this !

    oscar, Mar 18, 2006