    Thanks to this site I find I can go for MCDST - Microsoft
    sez not available 'til mid 2004. WHAT did y'all USE to
    study for them??? (I can't find any books...) Help, Plz!

    Bev, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Larry Samuels, Feb 4, 2004

  3. The only materials I know ofthat are available are the courses offered
    through our training channel. If you are interested in instructor-led
    training, you can find a location near you by searching for training from
    http://www.microsoft.com/mcdst.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Feb 4, 2004
  4. Bev

    Guest Guest

    I had a friend that took the 71-272 test. He used the
    study material for the 70-270 (windows xp) test to pass.
    He received his test scores back a few weeks ago and did
    pretty good. As for the 70-272 test... I have no idea.
    I'm planning on taking it this weekend. I'm going to see
    how I do with current experience.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Bev

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i didn't study at all and use my experience with XP and 2000. not a tough
    exam for me

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 5, 2004