    have used these books before for other exams and never had a problem. I am
    thinkiong about the e-Learning program, but I cannot pull the trigger on a
    $350.00 12 hour program.

    Uncle Zimmy, May 16, 2008

  2. Uncle Zimmy

    John R Guest

    I found the MS Press books to be very good....

    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/8796.aspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/8771.aspx

    You can probably get them for around $35/US each. They come with sample
    test software.

    John R

    John R, May 16, 2008

  3. Depending on your experience with the tested objectives, investing in
    your goal toward higher learning may not be a bad idea. In other words
    if you don't have the experience, you need to compensate monetarily.
    Remember, this is an investment. You get what you put into it.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 16, 2008
  4. You need more than one source for any exam.

    I am use ExamCram, MS Press and Transcenders for each exam. No single
    source will have everything. (Not even the MS books).

    Meyer Computer, May 18, 2008