    which ones are not?

    Thanks in advance.
    Bhavdeep.

    Bhavdeep S Sachdev, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Bhavdeep S Sachdev

    Maria Guest

    Bhavdeep,

    Check out the user reviews of the Microsoft kits on
    Amazon, and compare them with the reviews of the Kalani
    books. Never take them as gospel though, especially if the
    number of reviews is very small.
    If you already know the material and just want
    to 'revise' for the exam, then I believe that both
    publishers are fine. For what it's worth, Examcram2
    appears to be rebuilding its reputation after a period of
    less than impressive quality.
    If there is a lot of new stuff to learn and you want a
    useful study 'roadmap' plus very well worked out practice
    exercises then in my opinion Kalani is more helpful than
    the MS kits. You should also complement this with a lot of
    background reading and experimenting.

    Good luck,
    Maria

    Maria, Jul 10, 2003