    freeware online study material on net for MCSD for VB to
    qualify 70-175/70-176/70-100/70-029 papers.

    Or tell me the ways to crack these papers.

    Rupali, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Rupali

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    There are sample questions if you goto
    www.mcsebraindumps.com. The url is a bit misleading but
    you can navigate to 70-175 exam, and look @ the latest
    sample question colloctions.

    I have some sample questions as well..if I get a chance
    I'll e-mail it to you

    Hope this help

    Guest, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Rupali

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Stop cheating and get the MCSD the proper way, by studying. You're only
    devaluing the cert and you won't be able to cut it if you get a job based on
    your cheating...

    Lorne Smith, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Rupali

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Damn cheats... Why do you feel the need to destroy any reputation the certs
    have? If people can cheat easily, then the cert is no longer worth the
    paper it's written on... Certainly, there's NO way you'll be able to do a
    job gained from certs you cheated to get...

    Lorne Smith, Nov 12, 2003
  5. Rupali

    bhavini Guest

    hi,

    I know couple of websites if that's helpful to you. I
    would appriciate if u send any website you know it.

    www.ucertify.com
    www.brainbench.com/www.braindumps.net
    www.mcsebraindumps.com

    I have given one MCP in vb 6.0 exam in march 2001 but
    could not continue as I was busy with job and then my
    wedding. I am now thinking to go for MCSD, but considering
    the fact that it's going to discontinue from june 2004 ,
    do u think it's good idea to proceed for this or go
    for .net?

    you can contact me at

    Thanks
    Bhavini

    bhavini, Nov 12, 2003
  6. Rupali

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Wanker.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 12, 2003
  7. Rupali

    Jay Walters Guest

    Cracking the papers is quite easy. --

    First go out and write 3 enterprise sized applications
    and attend every class and seminar you can find on .NET -
    The 3 applications should be one Win App, one Web App,
    and one WS or Remoting Service.

    Then work at consulting company for 18 months and read
    MSFT study books in your spare time. After memorizing the
    MSDN Web site purchase practice exams from Transcender
    and then schedule your first exam. Don't forget your
    subscription to MSDN Magazine.

    Good Luck!

    Jay Walters, Nov 13, 2003
  8. Rupali

    Syanide Guest

    time to spam guys: email:

    porn (the gayer the better) and only daily posts..
    Post using this email on hackers sites...
    Plenty of crappy newsletters out there that cannot be released from...
    A good email for viri....

    All these cheating twats deserves is a lot of hastle... or is that just my
    opinion..

    Syanide, Nov 14, 2003
  9. That's all? I thought it'd be harder than that... ;-)

    Leigh Kendall, Nov 14, 2003
  10. Rupali

    Lorne Smith Guest

    You forgot to mention that a minimum 20 year subscription to MSDN universal
    is also mandatory so that you've got all the latest OS's, application
    software & developments suites from MS... :)

    Lorne Smith, Nov 14, 2003
  11. Rupali

    Jay Walters Guest

    ;-)

    Jay Walters, Nov 14, 2003
  12. Rupali

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Cracking the papers is quite easy. --
    What you mean there are 'professional' MCSD's out there that do this
    sort of thing for living!

    Not too sure why those sort of people would need transcnder though.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 14, 2003
  13. Rupali

    Jay Walters Guest

    :)

    apparently very few young jedi ...

    My company paid for the transcenders (so all devs could
    use them). Personally, I felt they were helpful when I
    took the first exam; to get a get feel for how the tests
    are structured. - But you're right, I barely used them
    after that.

    Jay Walters, Nov 15, 2003
  14. Rupali

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I guess it's down to too few medi-chlorian in the water thse days!
    I guess free is good...

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2003