    Amey again. I have lot's of material for MS exams. If any1 want kindly send
    me
    e-mail at and also specify the exam number so i can send it.

    Guest, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Forwarded to

    Oh, and please continue to provide us with the free entertainment at
    http://www.mcngp.com

    --
    Fris "Amey, whatchu wanna du" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    Guest, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    I think it is adressing others of it's own kind:

    http://www.peepresearch.org/

    JaR, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    WOW!!!!!!!! Like DUDE....

    It that a real life walkin' talkin' tabacoo spittin' ..

    A.
    !
    !

    I see on yonder???

    DAMN!!!

    Guest, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    The Internet just continues to amaze me....

    kp "the end is near...i hope" g

    kpg, Apr 6, 2005