  1. Hi shilpa,

    i just cleared 70-536 exam, im unable to find any study material for 70-562
    exam, please help me out..ill be highly thankful to u....my ID is

    Rupinderjitsingh, Mar 6, 2009

  2. Hi shilpa,

    Rupinderjitsingh, Mar 6, 2009

  3. Shilpa Ginode

    sangeetha Guest

    Can you please send me the Study Material for 70-562 exam to my hotmail id –

    Thanks&Regards,
    Sangeetha

    sangeetha, Mar 11, 2009
  4. Shilpa Ginode

    jack Guest

    sir
    i had already passed the 70-536 and i really want to get some study
    material for 70-562. i searched in the internet but no use.would you
    pls send me the study matreial to my e-mail.My mail id is

    NIBIN K I

    jack, Mar 15, 2009
  5. Shilpa Ginode

    muadyb

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Material for microsoft exam 70-562

    Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?

    Thanks

    E.Batista

    muadyb, Apr 16, 2009
  6. Shilpa Ginode

    Kalyani Guest

    Could you please send the link.

    Kalyani, May 8, 2009
  7. Shilpa Ginode

    Vijaya Guest

    Hi Rupinder and Ahmad,
    Could you please gimme the site from where I can get the material, I have my
    exam next month or could you please share it across

    Vijaya, Jun 22, 2009
  8. Shilpa Ginode

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Could you please forward me 70-562 exam dumps

    please sir, i am greatful to you in advance

    my email id is

    please sir,,,,

    , Feb 21, 2010
  9. Shilpa Ginode

    alexma

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    hongkong
    Hey guy, you can download the materials for 70-562 at http://www.ms-certs.com/TS/70-562.html
    I have downloaded the material for 70-273 and found that it was the latest and complete version as that my classmate bought from other braindump provides. But what a pity, I can only download one exam each day.You guys can go to download the material you need and validate whether it is the latest version. Share this resource with you guys, good luck!

    alexma, Feb 22, 2010