Study material for 70-562 Microsoft Certification

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Shilpa Ginode, Sep 5, 2008.

  1. Hi all,

    Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?

    Shilpa Ginode, Sep 5, 2008

  2. Hi,

    I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
    it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
    might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
    compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.

    Regards,
    Ahmad

    Ahmad Al-Abbadi, Sep 5, 2008

  3. Shilpa Ginode

    John R Guest

    Where are you getting it from? Maybe I can tell you if it's any good or
    not.

    John R

    John R, Sep 6, 2008
  4. Actually through torrents and i am having hard time tryin to do that, if you
    have it please provide us with it and i would be so thankful :)

    Ahmad Al-Abbadi, Sep 7, 2008
  5. Shilpa Ginode

    John R Guest

    I might be able to supply something, but what website are you using torrents
    to download from ?

    John R

    John R, Sep 7, 2008
  6. Minanova.com

    Ahmad

    Ahmad Al-Abbadi, Sep 7, 2008
  7. Hi Ahmad,

    I must appreciate your reply.

    Please upload the study material on some terron sites like
    megaupload,rapidshare or any other.

    Just send the link i will download at my end.

    Shilpa Ginode, Sep 10, 2008
  8. Shilpa Ginode

    Marc Guest

    Marc, Sep 10, 2008
  9. Shilpa Ginode

    Exam70-562 Guest

    Hey I am preparing for this exam too, right now I am following the book
    referred by Microsoft and Microsoft Exam Guide.

    Can you forward me the link to download the material you were talking about ?

    Thanks

    Exam70-562, Sep 24, 2008
  10. Shilpa Ginode

    Man T Guest

    Minanova.com
    Could you send me just the torrent file so that I can download myself?

    Man T, Sep 25, 2008
  11. Hi there, i recently got 70-536 exam, now im want to pass 562, but i cant
    find in google or internet global , torrents frees about that examen please
    im working in my job with 3.5 technologyes, i want to have new MCTS thanks in
    advance

    jescobedotnet, Oct 13, 2008
  12. Shilpa Ginode

    vivek Guest

    Hi All,

    Anyone have dump of Exam 70-562, I am appearing for 70-52 but didn't found
    any dump, Do any one know good material to order or any other good source,
    Please do refer me.

    Thanks,
    Vivek

    vivek, Oct 21, 2008
  13. Shilpa Ginode

    Pike Guest

    Hi There

    Congrats on passing 70-536 exam. I am also preparing for the exam, can you
    share little bit about the exams strength of difficulty, study materials
    that may be helpful.

    I am relying on the MS self paced training kit? Do you think. it will be
    enough.

    Thanks.

    Pike, Nov 9, 2008
  14. Shilpa Ginode

    Minalg Guest

    can anybody provide the study material for 70-562???
    thanks in advance

    Minalg, Nov 11, 2008
  15. Shilpa Ginode

    Garth Guest

    Garth, Nov 11, 2008
  16. Shilpa Ginode

    Marunjka Guest

    Hi,

    Could you please provide me with study material for MS Exam 70-562.

    Thank you very much!!!!
    Marunjka

    Marunjka, Nov 21, 2008
  17. Shilpa Ginode

    venkat Guest

    Hi! Can u pls send me the files if u have downloaded the same...
    Thanks in advance

    Regards
    venkatesh

    venkat, Nov 24, 2008
  18. Shilpa Ginode

    Ashish Guest

    Hi,

    Please send me dumps for 70-562 ASAP. It will be greatfull if you can help me.

    Ashish, Jan 23, 2009
  19. "It" will be grateful? The turds you are requesting will be grateful if they
    send them to you? You werid man. I'd lay off the mushrooms

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 28, 2009
  20. Shilpa Ginode

    ajith Guest

    can u pls send me the files if u have downloaded the same...
    my email id

    ajith, Feb 17, 2009