    I don´t have the MOC because I´m sel-training.
    Please help!
    Thanks.

    Soulgirl, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Soulgirl

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Soulgirl

    Rick Guest

    Go here and read
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    Best are only an opinions, everyone learns differently so what works for
    you may not for others. The official MS training kits are going to cover the
    requirements for the exams and also have a 180 day evail copy of the
    software. Load the software, practice, take the test, and pass. I would
    recommend using some practice testing software like Measure Up which is
    about 90 dollars a test.

    Hope this helps

    Rick

    Rick, Sep 8, 2003
  4. I went on to bookpool and purchased the 70-290/291 kit from Syngress. It's
    only available via ebook right now, and I found 1 error in it thus far, but
    so far (after about 100 pages) it seems pretty good. I'm actually impressed
    with Syngress books here this go around. Used to be that books like these
    sucked. Anywho, those are my 2 or 1 cent(s) depending on who you are I
    suppose.

    Chris Beasley

    Christopher Beasley, Sep 8, 2003
  5. Soulgirl

    Brian Guest

    Rick..do you have the Microsoft book?

    In the Microsoft Press 7-290 study book on page 1-18, it says in step 4 to
    click "typical configuration for a First Server and click next". I am not
    seeing this option. Am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks,
    Brian

    Brian, Sep 8, 2003
  6. Soulgirl

    MCSE World Guest

    No matter what book or books you decide on, be sure to get LOTS of hands-on
    practice with the product or you will be selling yourself short.

    I personally prefer the Syngress books, but the Sybex and Que books are also
    good. The MS Press books offer the advantage of having the evaluation kit
    bundled with the book.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    Hi there, I´m planning on taking the 70-290 new exam,
    since I want to get MCSA on windows server 2003.
    I already bought the book from Sybex : MCSA/MCSE: Windows
    Server 2003 Environment Management and Maintenance Study
    Guide (70-290). But I think this is not enough to pass
    the test. What other books do you recomend?

    MCSE World, Sep 9, 2003
  7. Soulgirl

    Soulgirl Guest

    Thanks everyone for helping.