    start with. Can you suggest any online training, ie.
    specific website?

    Thanks

    SYH, Oct 20, 2004

  2. SYH

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  4. SYH

    syh Guest

    Thanks for the information. In terms of real practice
    test, how about www.transcender.com?
    I heard it's pretty good. Any opinions?

    Thanks

    syh, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Thanks for the information. In terms of real practice
    if you feel you need transcenders to pass these exams, then consider
    another career.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  6. SYH

    Neil Guest

    ok, buy a high end Sony sound system....

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  7. sound advice.
    almost funny!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  8. SYH

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Yeah, missed it by<------>that much.

    JaR
    Droll Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  9. SYH

    Neil Guest

    no implied good advice....

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  10. SYH

    Neil Guest

    that's a really small amount when I bump up my screen res

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  11. http://geocities.com/firepower_50ae/CodeNote/70-229.html should be some
    help. The link to BOL was, of course good. There's nothing like PRACTICE
    to learn this thing.

    re: Transcender, I like to use a practice test to make sure I'm ready or
    highlight weak areas when I've read the book & think I'm ready. Transcender
    is one of the better ones out there. The misuse of Transcender that has
    gotten them a bad name with some people, is just taking practice tests and
    calling that studying the material. It's not.

    dwilson

    Daniel Wilson, Oct 20, 2004
  12. SYH

    JaR Guest

    Horseshoes, hand grenades...

    JaR
    Comparative Candidate

    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  13. SYH

    Neil Guest

    nuclear warfare, shaving, slow dancing, body odour, bad breath...

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  14. SYH

    JaR Guest

    You will kindly note the absense of the term "funny" in the list.

    JaR
    Pointed Candidate

    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  15. SYH

    Neil Guest

    nor was intelligent...

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  16. SYH

    catwalker63 Guest

    Denon is better.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  17. SYH

    Neil Guest

    and what about Bang&Olfsen? Always liked Technics Audio...

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  18. SYH

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Are you speaking of practice tests in general or just Transcenders?

    TechGeekPro, Oct 29, 2004
  19. SYH

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Transcenders along with Self Test Software (the better imho) does have
    references for every question that explain WHY the right answer is correct
    and where you can more about that particular topic. So, in that sense, they
    could be considered good study material. Maybe that's why M$ endorses them
    (STS).

    TechGeekPro, Oct 29, 2004