Study Advice for 70-215

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Mike Goesch, MCP, Jan 7, 2004.

  1. I passed 70-210 with no problems and I need to pass 70-210 and 70-218 and was wondering the best study guides available and any help would be appreciated.

    Mike Goesch, MCP, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Mike Goesch, MCP

    Chris Beck Guest

    I had to take this exam twice to pass it. Mostly because the Computer at the testing center kept locking up on the simulations but anywho I digress. Exam Cram and Sybex are good study guides as is the microsoft press book. The MS books tend to be thick on theory and light on troubleshoot. I recommend the Sybex book and the MS Press book title Readiness Review. The latter will give you agood idead of the type of questions asked and the former will give you some practical exercises. Also, be sure to work through the book on a server setup so you can gets some hands on.

    Chris Beck
    MCP

    Chris Beck, Jan 7, 2004