    Is there any other material i can use?

    thanks

    ATF.

    ATF, Jan 3, 2004

  2. I used exactly the same tools to pass 70-315 (the C# version of 70-305).

    The Transcender Exams were a PERFECT predictor of my score. Take all three
    Transcenders before you take the test.

    Dylan

    Dylan Phillips, Jan 4, 2004

  3. What department do you work in at Transcender?

    If you can do the questions from the Kalani books you'll be fine. This
    goes for 315, 316 and 320. Don't waste money on testing software.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004
  4. If you can do the questions from the Kalani books you'll be fine.
    ... and find your way around the msdn

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  5. ATF

    john sermini Guest

    So, are you saying that for example if you got an 850 on transcender (barely
    passing on transcender) that you would get an 850 on the cert test
    (comforatably plassing) or would you get a 700 on the cert test (barely
    passing).

    Thanks
    John

    john sermini, Jan 7, 2004